About this job
• Highly effective, skilled classroom practitioner committed to the ethos of the Catholic School;
• Capacity to create a motivating and engaging learning environment that caters to the diverse needs of all learners through varied teaching strategies and sound pedagogical practices;
• Ability to understand the individual needs of students to maximise learning opportunities;
• Effective in managing and facilitating safe and supportive learning environments with an understanding of positive student welfare practices
• Willingness to contribute to the broader extracurricular aspects of school life as an active member of the school community
• Ability to monitor professional learning needs and align them to the learning needs of students
• Ability to work collaboratively as part of a dynamic professional learning community.
• Highly developed interpersonal and presentation skills able to communicate effectively and respectfully with students, colleagues, parents/carers and community members
• In-depth knowledge of subjects and curriculum content within their sphere of responsibility
Applicants who are not currently working in a Broken Bay systemic school must have a 4 year training qualification to be eligible to apply for any teaching position in the Diocese.
All applicants for teaching positions must complete a Teacher Application Form available on our website https://www.csodbb.catholic.edu.au/careers/Job-Application-Packages- and include a letter addressing the essential/specific criteria for the position. This must be emailed to the Principal.
Further information about teaching in the Diocese can be found on our website:www.csodbb.catholic.edu.au
Please note that successful applicants must meet the requirements of the Working with Children Check