Terms and Conditions
Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions
- About Digital Subscriptions
- A digital subscription provides you with unlimited access to all publications published by Tempo Media Pty Ltd via the EducationHQ platform in digital replica editions and tablet or mobile editions.
- If any misuse of your login details is detected or suspected by Tempo (including the concurrent use of your login details and/or the use of your login details on more than the maximum allowable concurrent sessions), your subscription may be terminated and you will not be eligible for a refund.
- Publication of articles is subject to editorial approval. Articles published using individual subscriptions are not to promote any company or company services.
- When you purchase a digital subscription, you agree to pay the price stated at the time of your order. You also agree to the billing frequency specified at the time of your order.
- Any discount eligibility is determined at the time of order. Discounts cannot be applied retrospectively. All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) unless otherwise specified.
- Total Student Enrolments will be verified via myschool.edu.au
- Tempo may at times offer special promotions and offers. The specific terms and conditions of each offer will be stated at the time of the promotion and will apply in addition to these Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between the terms and conditions of a special offer and these Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions, these Digital Subscription Terms and Conditions will apply.
- From time to time Tempo offers promotional items with its digital & bundle subscriptions. From time to time and at its discretion, Tempo will communicate with its subscribers about the availability of such items and how to redeem them.
- From time to time Tempo offers promotional pricing that will apply for the term agreed when accepting that promotional offer. Pricing will automatically resume at your standard subscription rate unless you cancel.
- Any offer made by Tempo Media that includes pre-order for the following year that is accepted by a school cannot be cancelled.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change.
Updated November 28, 2019