About this job
- Four-year qualified Primary Education Teacher.
- Demonstrated commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith.
- Ability to differentiate the curriculum for a diverse range of learners.
- Capacity and enthusiasm for contributing to a vibrant Professional Learning Community.
- Strong behaviour management strategies.
Applicants who are not currently working in a Broken Bay systemic school must have a 4 year training qualification to be eligible to apply for any teaching position in the Diocese.
All applicants for teaching positions must complete a Teacher Application Form available on our website https://www.csodbb.catholic.edu.au/careers/Job-Application-Packages- and include a letter addressing the essential/specific criteria for the position. This must be emailed to the Principal.
Further information about teaching in the Diocese can be found on our website:www.csodbb.catholic.edu.au.
Please note that successful applicants must meet the requirements of the Working with Children Check.