Two streams will be offered:
Diverse Abilities (All ages)
- language and communication skills through music
- participation and engagement in music classes
- Supporting executive functioning and sensory processing needs to increase success in the music classroom
- Adjustments to instruction and assessments to increase accessibility and achievability for all students.
Early Childhood Music
- Develop young children’s musicality, self-expression and discover ways to help young children become confident movers and music makers!
- The development of the brain through improvising in the early years
Rhythmic and melodic concepts taught through engaging movement activities (for all ages/abilities
Presenters: Lisa Shepard, Renee Heron, Ebony Birch-Hanger and special guest
Early Bird Special registration with payment by Wednesday 23 October: $90 KMEIA Members | $110 Non Members
$110 KMEIA Members | $130 Non Members Includes Morning Tea and lunch