SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium is home to a range of unique Australian animals providing examples of all classes of animals- fish, reptiles, mammals, birds, amphibians and invertebrates.
You wil be immersed in a range of habitats and ecosystems including freshwater, mangroves, inter-tidal, temperate ocean, harbour, and tropical reefs. Teach your class about animal behaviours and how they interact with the other elements in their environments.
All of the displays at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium allow the students to appreciate the diversity of Australia's unique aquatic habitats and their fascinating fauna and flora.
Here's why to choose SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium for your school excursion:
- Intructor-led educational programs designed to support and align with New South Wales curriculum standards with the NEW SEA & Discover Class
- A wide-range of interactive and educational programs to suit your students, time and budget
- The perfect combination of entertainment and education where we cater to your excursion needs - from our SEA It Yourself tours to our expert-led SEA & Discover Class
- The thrill of an underwater classroom is complemented by our educational talks, live feeds and even a hands-on touch pool
- It is a rare and exciting opportunity to make connections between the classroom and the real world, allowing students to expand their fascination with nature
- NEW Dugong Island. Learn about these magnificent creatures in an interactive and fun way
- SEA LIFE and SBS ONE have partnered to bring Sustainable Seas to life in the class room and on school excursions to the aquarium