Your school ICT policy needs to have ownership by all the staff and needs to be strategically developed and implemented. It is the key to ensuring the development of student ICT capability and ICT literacy occurs.
Key strategies/content found in this document include:
- What is a school ICT policy?
- ICT Policy Early Years
- ICT Policy for Primary School
- Strategic Planning for Schools
- ICT Development Plan
- Vision Statement for Schools
- Technology Mission Statement for Schools
- Tips for Writing the School ICT Policy
- Involving the Whole Staff
- Recommended Structure of ICT Policy for Schools
- School ICT Policy Action Plan
- Managing and Monitoring the ICT Policy
- Monitoring Progress