Inclusion in early childhood education means increasing the participation of children in the cultures, curriculum and communities of local schools. It concerns being able to support the needs of all children. Having an inclusive environment is essential in offering opportunities for learning for children and you as an early childhood teacher want all children to benefit. The use of ICT in early childhood education is a vital tool that ensures that inclusion actually happens.
You will learn:
- The key issues in using ICT for inclusion
- Develop an inclusive practice with ICT
- Managing an inclusive classroom
- What does an inclusive classroom look like with ICT
- Universal Design for Learning in ECE - Technology Integration Framework
- E-Inclusion - what is that?
- Challenging the gifted children with ICT
- Promoting equitable access
- And more!
I hope you enjoy this online preview!
LEARN MORE ABOUT ICT IN EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION (ONLINE COURSE PREVIEW)