Kind Education Magazine (students aged 8-14)
The Spring 2015 edition of Kind Education magazine is filled with fun and empowering ideas for how your school can take part in this year’s Be Kind to Animals Week 2015 school competition – a nationwide initiative by ThinkKind Australia and Edgar’s Mission, sponsored by Syndian Natural Food Products and others.
Other items include:
- Edgar's Mission farm animal rescue stories
- Feature article: Sow stalls and why consumers and animal welfare groups want them banned in pork production
- Quotations by famous thinkers: How attitudes towards animals have changed throughout history
- Book reviews for animal loving students (perfect for school holiday reading!)
- Animal news including Cecil the lion, horse racing industry announcement, breakthrough in saving Tasmanian devils and more
- Australian Curriculum teaching guide for years 3-8 (activities, lesson plans, discussion questions and more)
ORDER YOUR COPY: Australian teachers can order up to 3 free copies at http://www.thinkkind.org/fb-order/.