Finding and using labour market information effectively is useful for making the decisions needed to enter the workforce or establish a career. In this Insights webinar, Phillip Wise from the National Skills Commission discusses the importance of accessing up-to-date labour market information when supporting students to discover workforce trends, skill requirements and job vacancies to help them make informed education, training or career decisions. On the myfuture website, you can find and use labour market information provided by the National Skills Commission to understand things like:
- pathways into and between jobs
- the jobs and skills that are currently in demand
- likely pay and conditions in certain industries
- characteristics of the workforce
- future employment growth prospects.