About this job
About the role
The Training Manager plays a key role in developing GGSA's capacity to drive education reform in Australia through a school support process and direct school support, the role oversees delivery of training and reports to the Chief Executive Officer. The main functions of the role are overseeing training, In school implimentations, training development and acreditiation.
- Oversee the delivery of all training into all schools
- Managing the design of training modules
- Work with subject matter experts and stakeholders to identify required knowledge, skills and application for modules
- Ensure a consistent look and feel to all training resources
- Overseeing review’s Including debrief’s and action improvements
- Assess professional development impact annually to identify patterns and emerging issues
- Coordinating school participant’s involvement in training
- Overseeing Set up of participant professional development, including allocation of training, coaching and assessment
- Oversight all school professional development plans and sign off on them when first developed that the right roles are doing the right training
Essential Selection Criteria:
- Ability to consolidate large amounts of technical information into a training story
- Hold a solid understanding of instructional design and adult learning principles and understanding of different learning methods
- Highly skilled with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience of the Queensland (or other states and territories) education sector; policies, structure, framework
- Successful delivery of project outcomes in a complex environment including the use of project management methodology and risk management
- Ability to think strategically through complex issues taking into account the bigger picture and longer-term outcomes
- Proven ability to develop strong networks with diverse key partners with demonstrated negotiation skills and the ability to sell difficult/contentious concepts
Positions at GGSA are subject to the successful candidate being able to obtain a National Police check and a Working with Children card (Blue Card).
How to Apply
Applicants need to submit a resume and an application letter through the link that addresses the essential selection criteria above. GGSA does not consider applications that do not address the selection criteria.