About this job
Xavier Catholic College, Ballina
Xavier Catholic College is a ministry of the Catholic Parish of St Francis Xavier and is a Companion School of Jesuit Education Australia. As a school within the Diocese of Lismore, and as a Companion School in JEA, the College enjoys wonderful ongoing support, outstanding spiritual nurturing and guidance, academic and vocational outcomes that are exceptional, strong and supportive Pastoral Care, and enviable networking and fellowship opportunities across our Diocese and Australia.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position:
TEACHER - MATHEMATICS
Temporary, part-time position (jobshare - 0.2FTE)
Start date to be negotiated with the successful applicant
Position for the 2024 school year
- hold a valid NSW Working with Children Check
- have full accreditation with NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA)
- comply with the Accreditation to Work Teach and Lead Policy upon appointment
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school
- provide evidence of qualifications in a specialised faculty
- able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community
- ability to teach another subject
- a willingness to contribute positively as part of a professional learning community
- applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of the College
Your application should address the above criteria including the nomination of two (2) referees including a Parish Priest, Priest or Minister.
Enquiries to the school: email@example.com
Applications must be received by 3:00pm Friday 8 March 2024.
Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Limited is committed to creating Child Safe Schools.
Child Protection Legislation requires successful applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer.