About this job
Come and work with some of the most experienced, capable, and accomplished people in education. We encourage our people, at all levels, to develop their skills and expertise by providing exciting opportunities and experiences.
Our people display an ongoing commitment to implementing new and innovative practices and thinking that continue to improve learning outcomes.
This role requires work over school holiday periods and has annual leave entitlements.
The position focuses on
- delivering speech language pathology services to school students and their families
- maximising educational outcomes for students who experience speech/language difficulties
- identifying the speech/language needs of students and working collaboratively with school learning support teams to develop appropriate intervention responses that are able to be contextualised within an educational setting.
- tertiary qualification in Speech Pathology
- effective relationship building and influencing skills
- desire and willingness to provide scheduled outreach services in rural and remote school communities
- demonstrated experience working with the Microsoft suite of products
- advanced interpersonal and communication skills
- empathy with the values and ethos of the Catholic faith
- demonstrated experience within an educational setting
- membership with Speech Pathology Australia
Further details about the role can be obtained from the Role Description.
Recent graduates and experienced Speech Pathologists are encouraged to apply.
Your application should demonstrate your suitability for this role and include your resume with the names and contact details of three referees, a completed Suitability Declaration and Employment Collection Notice.
If you require further information please contact Loretta McGill, Program Manager, Toowoomba Catholic Schools Office by phone (07) 4637 1475 or by email Loretta.McGill@twb.catholic.edu.au.