02 6294 2455
About this job
Due to staff changes, we are now seeking expressions of interest from one or more Christian educators looking for a challenge in a supportive team environment. The applicant is expected to:
- Be eligible to work in Australia.
- Be a committed Christian who is a member of, and actively involved in, a local Protestant Church.
- Be willing to teach within a soundly Biblical world-and-life view perspective.
- Be part of a staff team that seeks to honour God in all that it does.
- Have a commitment to educational excellence.
- Contribute to the life of the School community.
- Be a good model of personal dress, manner, language, humility and humour.
- Obtain and/or maintain Teacher Registration with the ACT Teacher Quality Institute (TQI).
- Obtain and/or maintain the ACT Working With Vulnerable People card.
NOTE: An appreciation of an intensive phonics-based language program (eg. LEM or Spalding) is highly desirable. Training will be provided if required. The position commences Term 3, 2020. All primary classes are now single-streamed.
Requests for information concerning this position may be directed to:
Mr Martin Keast (Principal)
Covenant Christian School
PO Box 1067
Tuggeranong ACT Territory 2901
Phone: 02 6294 2455 Fax: 02 6294 2456