0448 409 600
About this job
About the Opportunity
Aspect is seeking a full-time National Director to join our Executive Leadership team and lead Aspect Education in a period of unprecedented growth.
Working as part of the Executive Leadership team and reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the National Director will grow and secure the future of Aspect’s education portfolio, including nine schools, 100+ satellite classes, distance education, and education outreach services.
You will have operational responsibility for the portfolio, well supported by a senior management team of Deputy Director/s, Executive Principals and Principals.
As a member of the Aspect Executive Leadership team, you will also be a key contributor to Aspect’s overall three year Strategic Plan and annual Business Plans and responsible for the positioning of Aspect Education within this large national organisation that works with over 6000 autistic people of all ages annually.
This position will require regular travel to our nine schools located throughout NSW and in SA.
For more information, you can download the position description here.
To be considered for this position you will have extensive experience in educational leadership at an executive level. Ideally, this should include experience in managing significant capital projects, innovative education programs and passionate people and teams. You will have a deep understanding of the current Australian educational landscape.
You will have appropriate qualifications in Education and Management and strong experience in special education. Specifically experience in autism would be highly regarded.
You will have demonstrated exceptional stakeholder management skills, with a proven ability to form positive working partnerships with government and non-government education sectors.
Prior to commencement in this position you will need to have:
- Registration (or willingness to obtain registration) with the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA)
- Working with Children Check clearance NSW;
- Completion of NDIS Worker Orientation Module (this can be completed during your induction process);
- National Police Check Clearance;
- International Police Check (if required); and
- Valid driver's licence and access to a reliable vehicle.
About the Benefits
This is an opportunity for an exceptional educational leader looking for their career defining role.
A highly attractive remuneration package is on offer, commensurate with the skills and experience you are bringing to the role. You will also have access to a range of additional benefits including:
- Salary packaging options to further increase your take home pay;
- Ongoing professional development/training opportunities; and
- Relocation assistance is also negotiable for this position, should you be relocating from out of state.
To be considered for this role please scroll down and complete the application form to apply!
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Jacqui Borland, Deputy Chief Executive Officer, Aspect on 0448 409 600.