About this job
Description and Requirements
Welcome to Junior Adventures Group (JAG). We are a multi brand Education provider with leading Before and After School Care brands OSHClub, Helping Hands and Primary OSHCare. We look for people who live our company values, Considerate, Passionate, Courageous, every day, as we work collaboratively with schools and communities in building brighter futures together!
This newly created role represents an exciting opportunity to be the lead for JAG nationally for all compliance requirements from external bodies including legal and lobbying needs.
Reporting to the General Manager, Operations, your key functions will include but not be limited to:
- Managing / facilitating all external relationships in relation to compliance, legislation and lobbying with the associated departments heads/bodies for JAG nationally.
- Supporting operations team to ensure their understanding / training and compliance to the National Quality Framework and the National Education and Care Law and Regulations.
Ensure all operational practices in accordance with the NQF, National Law and Regulations and the organisations own Policies, Procedures and processes are current, maintained and embedded within services.
- Compliance, Policies and Processes within the sector or equivalent
- Building training content and materials
- Facilitating planned and ad-hoc train the trainer sessions.
- Stakeholder management across a national network
- Understanding of operational processes in a regulated environment
- Proficient across Microsoft Office products – Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel
- Experience in policy content development, ownership, and implementation into a distributed network
As well as a modern Head office, close to public transport, ample parking, great cafes and eateries, you will have access to an amazing range of employee discounts such as: OSH care rates, movie tickets, fuel, shopping, theme parks, dining, accommodation and more.
In return, you will join an industry-leading provider with a great culture, as we continue ‘building brighter futures together’!