0435 659 765
About this job
The purpose of the ICT Senior Service Delivery Officer is to deliver outstanding ICT customer service and support for the schools and offices of the Catholic Diocese of Armidale in line with industry best practice. The ICT Senior Service Delivery Officer will be the first escalation point for the ICT Service Desk, ensuring that timely and professional ICT support is available for CSO ICT services.
The ICT Senior Service Delivery Officer will undertake more complex ICT operational tasks, monitor critical infrastructure and services, and resolve or escalate issues when identified. The role will also provide support for ICT Services projects and will participate in ICT service maintenance windows where required.
The ICT Senior Service Delivery Officer will work with the ICT Service Delivery Officers to triage incoming service requests as required to ensure that requests lodged by the CSO and schools are resolved in a timely manner, accept Level 2 and Level 3 escalations from the ICT Service Delivery Officers and escalate more complex technical tasks to the ICT Specialists as required.
The position will be based at either the CSO Office, located at 2/131 Barney Street, Armidale, NSW or CSO Tamworth Hub, located at 2/137 Marius Street, Tamworth, NSW.
The commencement date for this position will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
- Diploma of Information Technology (or similar)
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role
- Well-developed organisational and interpersonal skills including:
- Effective oral and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare documentation, follow procedures and maintain records for activities undertaken
- The ability to deliver responsive and innovative client service and to work with a wide variety of clients with varying levels of technological experience
- The ability to conduct training, both in an ad-hoc and formal setting
- The ability to work in a collegial manner as part of a team
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and use initiative in a high volume work environment.
- Computer Literacy skills to include:
- Office productivity software, particularly the Google Workspace
- Service desk management software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Current driver’s license and willingness to undertake travel to fulfil the requirements of the role.
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Experience supporting the administration of broad, multifaceted and geographically distributed ICT systems, services and infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience using Google Workspace and Cisco Meraki management portals
- Demonstrated experience working in a small and agile multidisciplinary team
- Knowledge/Experience in an educational environment
For questions regarding the professional nature of this position, please contact Richard Pursey - ICT Services Manager on 0435 659 765 or email email@example.com.
Before submitting your application, please ensure the following:
- You have carefully read the position description and ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills, experience and qualifications.
- Complete the relevant online application form by clicking here and attach a cover letter (optional) and CV that clearly outlines your qualifications and career history.
Preferred applicants must have the right to work in Australia and will be subject to employment screening.