The town of Condobolin encompasses a very close community with strong social ties, it boasts healthy living facilities, local food and retail outlets, gyms, an excellent swimming pool, golf course and water-skiing lake and numerous sporting clubs (cricket, football, netball, squash). With local schools and in proximity of regionals cities e.g. Orange and Parkes and Dubbo this is an opportunity not to be missed
We have a very rare opportunity at our Condobolin Campus for a Head of Campus to join our NSW Team. In this role you will be responsible for the management and professional leadership of the campus on a day to day basis; ensuring delivery of the curriculum with a focus on the student as a self-directed learner, the implementation of the School’s policies and programs and the provision of pastoral care.
This position will commence from Term 1, 2021.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Manage the administration of the Campus
- Ensure that the School’s Ethos, Values and Guiding Principles are fully embedded in the culture of the Campus
- Provide professional and instructional leadership ensuring the school curriculum is delivered in line with the Australian Curriculum requirements across Years 3 - 12
- Work with the Regional Principal in the identification of professional development needs of staff
- Communicate with a wide range of audiences – students, staff, parents, and community stakeholders
- In association with the state leadership team plan the Campus budget and keep to the agreed budgets
- Focus on enhanced student achievement and engagement for all students across the school
- Teach as required
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a Principal/Head of Campus across Primary and Secondary years with an excellent understanding of the NSW Curriculum and Syllabus. You must be a registered teacher by the NSW Educational Standards Authority (NESA) and have relevant teaching and tertiary qualifications and hold a current Working with Children Check (WWCC).
You will need to be comfortable stepping away from traditional classroom teaching practices, to embrace modern teaching methods and technologies including video conferencing and online resources.
- Competitive remuneration
- Head of Campus Allowance
- Rental assistance
- Relocation Allowance
- Ongoing professional development and training
- A safe, caring, and supportive work environment
- Proven academic performance and small class sizes
- State of the art teaching facilities providing a modern and technologically advanced learning environment for students
OneSchool Global has a clear vision and our values are the heart of everything we do. Our culture is supportive and dynamic, and our success is enabled by an engaging, passionate team approach.
If you have a genuine love of teaching, possess a "can do" attitude and ability to be flexible within a dynamic workplace environment, please apply today.