About this job
Educational Leader | Croydon Park
Join the team in Croydon Park! We are looking for experienced Educational Leader to support the learning and development of children in our brand new centre, opening early next year!
Opening early 2020, Croydon Park is one of our newest additions to the Guardian community. Our centre is custom-designed to offer nurturing and stimulating environments for children from birth to six years. Croydon Park features expansive and light-filled play spaces sourced with Reggio-Emilia inspired materials and resources. Large windows connect the children with their community and educators who lead structured and unstructured learning experiences which develop each child’s natural skills and curiosity.
Located off Torrens Road, Croydon Park is easily accessible with ample street parking, public transport and shopping precincts.
- Planning Time to develop, create and collaborate.
- Attractive remuneration packages with scope for future growth.
- Career Pathways; grow a career and become an Educational Leader, Multi-site Educational Leader, Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- Educator Days and national networking events
- Coaching and Mentoring; Be mentored by your Educational Leader and have the opportunity to mentor fellow teachers.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
Working closely with your fellow Educators and Centre Manager, you will enjoy;
- Leading the development and implementation of curriculum in collaborating with educators to maximise each child’s development and learning.
- Supporting educators to ensure that each child participates in the educational program.
- Support educators to assess each child’s learning and development.
- Working along-side educators to support an effective ongoing cycle of planning, documenting and evaluation.
- Ensuring that educational documentation is suitable for its intended purpose.
- Establishing clear goals and expectations for teaching and practice in collaboration with all educators.
- Contributing to the development and ongoing implementation and review of the centres Quality Improvement Plan.
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA
- Proven knowledge of the NQF and EYLF
- Current Working with Children's check
- Proven experience supporting, guiding and mentoring educators
So, what are you waiting for? Take the leap and apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends