About this job
Early Childhood Teacher | Croydon Park
Join the team in Croydon Park! We are looking for experienced Early Childhood Teachers to support the learning and development of children in our brand new centre, opening early next year!
Opening early 2020, Croydon Park is one of our newest additions to the Guardian community. Our centre is custom-designed to offer nurturing and stimulating environments for children from birth to six years. Croydon Park features expansive and light-filled play spaces sourced with Reggio-Emilia inspired materials and resources. Large windows connect the children with their community and educators who lead structured and unstructured learning experiences which develop each child’s natural skills and curiosity.
Located off Torrens Road, Croydon Park is easily accessible with ample street parking, public transport and shopping precincts.
- Planning Time to develop, create and collaborate.
- Attractive remuneration packages with scope for future growth.
- Career Pathways; grow a career and become an Educational Leader, Multi-site Educational Leader, Centre Manager, Curriculum Mentor or Quality Manager.
- Educator Days and national networking events
- Coaching and Mentoring; Be mentored by your Educational Leader and have the opportunity to mentor fellow teachers.
- Flexibility and support with a range of full-time, and part-time roles, we can work with you to balance both the team’s members and family’s needs.
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children.
As an ECT, work as an active leading team member to provide a safe, stimulating and educational environment, you’ll also enjoy;
- Supporting Educators to assess each child’s learning and development in relation to the approved learning framework, other contemporary theories and the Guardian curriculum
- Guiding Educators as they critically reflect on each child’s learning and development and on their own pedagogy as part of everyday practice
- Developing Educators’ skills and abilities in completing high quality documentation
To be considered, you will have:
- Tertiary Qualifications (University Degree or equivalent) in Early Childhood Education as approved by ACECQA.
- Current Teacher’s Accreditation/ Registration (South Australia, New South Wales and Victoria)
- Proven knowledge of the National Quality Framework
- Previous experience working in the early years sector (desirable)
- Valid Working with Children’s Check or state-specific equivalent
Be inspired, be inspiring, and introduce us to the Teacher in you. Apply now to join Guardian Childcare & Education.
We offer referrals for both Guardian and non-Guardian employees. For more details, visit: guardian.edu.au/careers/refer-your-friends