About this job
Childcare Lead Educator | Multiple Locations | Brisbane
- Above award wages and compelling benefits
- Flexible rosters and work environment with a team that cares
- Growing Company with evolving development and career opportunities
At Guardian Childcare and Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where each and every child is truly at the heart of everything we do and where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
We are looking for Lead Educators across our Centres in Brisbane. With over 110 centres across Australia and 16 centres in Brisbane, Guardian Childcare and Education is a place that families can trust, where children grow and where our early childhood teachers thrive.
Through exciting learning experiences that develop academic, social and critical thinking skills, Guardian programs prepare children for formal schooling and beyond.
We are currently engaging full time Lead Educators across the below locations:
(Please visit our website Guardian.edu.au for more information about these amazing centres)
- Guardian Childcare & Education – Augustine Heights
- Guardian Childcare & Education – Munro Street
- Guardian Childcare & Education – Clayfield
- Sherwood Forest Children’s Centre
- Guardian Childcare & Education – Taringa
- Guardian Childcare & Education – Newstead
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, our Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and international speakers, monthly meetings, etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world-class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant-toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As a Lead Educator, you'll…
- Lead and mentor educators to achieve excellence and maintain strong professional relationships with one another
- Lead and develop the team to deliver a high-quality cycle of planning, curriculum, and outcomes for each child in your room
- Ensure that all documentation, including Story Park, of children’s learning, is visible and accessible to families and contains high-quality information to meet regulatory requirements
- Embed and comply with all regulations, including Guardian’s policies and procedures
To be considered you will have:
- A completed Diploma in Children's Services
- Prior experience running a room in a long day care service
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Experience working as a Lead Educator in an Early Childhood Centre
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children's Check
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
If you are seeking a fulfilling career in Early Years Education, then we would love to hear from you. Apply online today!
‘Guardian Childcare & Education is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures, and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'