About this job
Childcare Educators | Sydney CBD
Work for a company that supports the growth and development of their Educators. Our Sydney CBD Centres are on the hunt for inspiring educators to join the team!
We have a range of part-time and full-time opportunities for Certificate III and Diploma qualified Educators to join the extraordinary team at Guardian.
Consider the dynamic, energetic and professional team at our George Street Early Learning Centre as a Diploma qualified Educator, assisting in the toddlers’ space. Alternatively, make yourself at home in our cosy, warm and nurturing 'The Pavilion' as a Certificate III or Diploma qualified Educator in the nursery room. If you are after a more iconic space, you could explore the wonder, the curiosity and the endless possibilities of our world-class early learning experience in Barangaroo as a Certificate III Educator in the nursery and 1 -2’s age group.
Your benefits when working for Guardian:
- Access to professional development opportunities including; our nationally accredited Guardian Masterclass program, annual Educator conference, coaching and mentoring
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres and support office roles
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
As an Educator you'll…
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, the National Quality Standard, and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate children’s progress with their families
- Collaborate with your peers extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences and high-quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- A completed either a Certificate III or Diploma in Childcare
- A current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children check
- Passion and ability to inspire, motivate and maintain a positive learning culture within the centre for children, for your families and for your Educator colleagues
Apply online today!
"Guardian Early Learning Group is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'