About this job
Childcare Educators | Multiple Locations | Brisbane
- Above award wages and compelling benefits
- Flexible rosters and work environment with a team that cares
- Growing Company with evolving development and career opportunities
At Guardian Childcare and Education we celebrate childhood. The magic, the wonder, the endless possibilities and the sense of adventure. Guardian is a place where each and every child is truly at the heart of everything we do and where our people are recognised and rewarded for bringing their whole self to work. It’s what’s in you that makes a child’s experience truly unique.
We are looking for Educators across our Centres in Brisbane. With over 110 centres across Australia and 16 centres in Brisbane, Guardian Childcare and Education is a place that families can trust, where children grow and where our early childhood teachers thrive.
Through exciting learning experiences that develop academic, social and critical thinking skills, Guardian programs prepare children for formal schooling and beyond.
We are currently engaging full & part-time Educators across the below locations:
(Please visit our website Guardian.edu.au for more information about these amazing centres)
- Jacaranda Early Learning Centre - Underwood
- Guardian Childcare & Education – Clayfield
- Sherwood Forest Children’s Centre
- Guardian Childcare & Education – Taringa
- Guardian Childcare & Education – Queen Street
- Guardian Childcare & Education – King Street
- Guardian Childcare & Education – Newstead
The benefits of working for Guardian Childcare & Education:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Access to professional development opportunities including; leadership development, our Guardian Masterclass program, Educator conference with national and international speakers, monthly meetings, etc
- Attractive remuneration package with scope for future growth
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- Participation in the Guardian Education project; a world-class quality enhancement initiative inspired by the infant-toddler centres and pre-schools of Reggio Emilia
- Employee referral program – Earn up to $2,000
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
As an Educator, you'll…
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with children, families and fellow educators and the broader centre community
- Have a sound knowledge of and demonstrate high-quality practice in line with, the National Quality Framework, that is, Education and Care Services National Law and National Regulations, the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework.
- Actively contribute to the educational program, observations, and documentation, using Story Park and informal opportunities to communicate regularly on your children’s progress and activities with their families
- Collaborate with your peers to extend children’s thinking and learning through intentional teaching strategies, inspiring environments, spontaneous play experiences, and high-quality documentation
To be considered you will have:
- Completed or actively studying towards a Certificate III in Children's Services
- Sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework
- Current First Aid and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children Check
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you are seeking a long-term career in the early year’s sector then register your interest today by applying online. We believe we can offer you a career like no one else.
‘Guardian Childcare & Education is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures, and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'