About this job
Creating positive outcomes for our students and enriching our school communities is at the heart of everything we do at the Catholic Schools Broken Bay. We support 44 Catholic primary and secondary schools across Sydney's North, Northern Beaches and Central Coast and educate over 16,500 students.
We offer the kind of career that gives you the opportunity to do what you love in a meaningful, inclusive environment. It's the kind of work that invigorates children's learning while unlocking your own potential.
About the role
We have casual relief cover opportunities for talented teachers in all subject areas at Mater Maria Catholic College in Warriewood.
To be successful in this position you will demonstrate the essential criteria:
- A skilled classroom practitioner committed to the ethos of the Catholic School
- Capacity to create a motivating and engaging learning environment that caters to the diverse needs of all learners through varied teaching strategies and sound pedagogical practices
- Understand the individual needs of students to maximise learning opportunities
- Sound knowledge of subjects and curriculum content within their sphere of responsibility
- Facilitate safe and supportive learning environments with an understanding of positive student welfare practices
- Monitor professional learning needs and align them to the learning needs of students
- Work collaboratively as part of a dynamic school community
- Communicate effectively and respectfully with students, colleagues, parents/carers and community members as required
- Willing to contribute to the broader extracurricular aspects of school life as an active member of the school community
- Accredited with NESA and have a current WCC check.
How to apply
Please CLICK HERE to upload a resume and cover letter addressing the above essential criteria for the position.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 28 FEBRUARY
Please note that successful applicants must meet the requirements of the Working with Children Check.