About this job
Trinity Grammar School’s commitment to academic excellence, pastoral care and participation in a breadth of sporting and co-curricular activities, including the creative and performing arts, develops the talents of individual boys in mind, body and spirit. The School offers a wide-ranging curriculum that is delivered by motivated, caring staff accessing exceptional facilities and resources.
An opportunity exists to join our Secondary School casual teaching team. The position involves teaching, usually in your specialist subject. While experience in HSC and the International Baccalaureate curricula is advantageous, the School has a strong focus on professional learning and will provide the required development for an outstanding practitioner.
Trinity is committed to the support and professional development of all teachers, by offering:
- A strong Christian foundation
- Support for NESA accreditation hours provided through in-house professional learning
- Opportunities to be part of a Professional Learning Team
- Access to state-of-the-art resources and facilities
- Optional involvement in Sport and Co-curricular activities outside of the classroom
- Opportunity to teach both the NSW School Certificate and the International Baccalaureate Diploma
We are looking for…
- Enthusiastic life-long learners who can contribute to a culture of continuous learning in professional practice
- Innovative practitioners with a learner-centred focus
- A willingness to be involved in the broad life of the School
- A connection with the Christian Mission of the School
Successful candidates will have….
- Formal teaching qualifications in education
- Current registration with NESA
- A valid Working with Children Check number
- Current First Aid certification
Please include; a cover letter, resume, and your valid NSW Working with Children details with your application.
Applications will be reviewed Thursday 12th August 2021.
- Supporting Documentation: