03 9816 1557
About this job
At Carey, we pride ourselves on providing a curriculum tailored to the interests and abilities of each student. Our focus on ‘real world learning’ also takes students well beyond the boundaries of our campus, particularly through interdisciplinary units.
We also understand that life is about more than academic success. The wellbeing of each of our students is of paramount importance at Carey and our House system ensures that each student’s welfare is carefully monitored.
We are currently taking expressions of interest for Casual Relief Teachers who specialise in Food Tech based at our Kew campus.
Casual Relief Teachers at Carey:
- Provide a safe and healthy learning environment for all students
- plan and implement effective programmes of all children in the class
- provide regular and honest feedback to students
- communicate regularly with families to ensure they are informed of their child’s progress and the School’s activities
- liaise with specialist teachers and the Learning & Development department to provide the best support for each child
- work as active team members to foster a supportive and stimulating working and learning environment
A valid Victorian Institute of Teaching (VIT) registration is a requirement of employment for this position.
For a full position description, please download below.
Please address all applications to Human Resources.