About this job
- A passion for teaching and education
- Applicants must be committed to the ethos of the Catholic School and to excellence in teaching and learning
- Demonstrated capacity to integrate ICT into teaching
- A good communicator with effective organisational skills
- Committed to their own professional learning
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
Applications in writing to be directed to:
Casual applicants who are not currently working in a Broken Bay systemic school must have completed their 3rd year of their 4th year degree and completed 20 days practicum. If you are completing your 3rd year, you must be enrolled to undertake further study that will provide you with a four year trained qualification to be eligible to apply for any teaching position in the Diocese
All applicants for casual teaching positions must complete the Casual Teacher Application Form (attached), provide all supporting documents and include a cover letter addressed to the Principal. Completed application must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further information about teaching in the Diocese can be found on our website: www.csodbb.catholic.edu.au
Please note that successful applicants must meet the requirements of the Working with Children Check.