About this job
Trinity Grammar School is the largest Anglican Boys’ day School in NSW with an enviable reputation and tradition over a number of generations for serving the educational needs of boys and young men. The School has campuses located in Strathfield (Preparatory School), Summer Hill (Senior, Middle and Junior School) and Field Studies Centre at Woollamia. Since its founding in 1913, Trinity has forged a reputation for outstanding academic results, a caring pastoral programme and an emphasis on both traditional and community sports. The School offers both the Higher School Certificate and the International Baccalaureate Diploma in senior years. Trinity has an enrolment of some 2100 boys.
These positions involves teaching a NESA endorsed NSW Curriculum across the primary years (Early Stage 1 to Stage 3) . Experience in the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme is advantageous; however, the School has a strong focus on professional learning and will provide the required development for an outstanding practitioner. Enthusiastic, professionals who identify with our Christian ethos and culture will be highly regarded.
Successful applicants will be expected to work at either or both of our primary Schools, our Preparatory School located in Strathfield and our Junior School located in Summer Hill.
Trinity is committed to the support and professional development of all teachers, by offering:
- A strong Christian foundation
- Support for NESA accreditation hours provided through in-house professional learning
- Opportunities to be part of a Professional Learning Team
- Access to state-of-the-art resources and facilities
- Optional involvement in Sport and Co-curricular activities outside of the classroom
- Opportunity to teach both the NSW School Certificate and the International Baccalaureate Diploma
We are looking for…
- Enthusiastic life-long learners who can contribute to a culture of continuous learning in professional practice
- Innovative practitioners with a learner-centred focus
- A willingness to be involved in the broad life of the School
- A connection with the Christian Mission of the School
Successful candidates will have….
- Formal teaching qualifications in education
- Current registration with NESA
- A valid Working with Children Check number
- Current First Aid certification
Please include; a cover letter, resume, your transcripts and your valid NSW Working with Children details with your application.