About this job
Childcare Educator | Richmond
We are currently seeking a passionate and dedicated Educator to join our team at Richmond! The beautiful Richmond centre shares a building with our Pedagogy & Materials centre.
The centre has been through significant changes over the last few months, and we are excited to onboard a fresh new team. This is a great opportunity to take the lead and become involved in shaping the new ethos of the centre. You will be in an environment that fosters understanding and works to support their staff to reach their full potential.
The benefits of working with Guardian:
- Career advancement opportunities across our growing network, including larger centres, turn around centres and support office roles
- Degree Program - Our degree program supports Educators who enrol in a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood) degree
- Access to continued Learning & Development; leadership development, curriculum training, Guardian masterclass program, Educator conference with national and international speakers, monthly meetings, qualification updates such as First Aid, Child Protection etc
- Our recognition program with rewards for outstanding performance for both individuals and teams and our annual Educator awards night
- The Guardian Scout referral program – Earn up to $2,000 for referring a friend
- Generous Childcare discounts for your own children
- Employee wellbeing scheme - Annual flu shot and Employee Assistance Program
- Uniform provided
The successful candidate will have a:
- Completed Diploma or Cert III in Children's Services along with sound, practical working knowledge and implementation of the National Quality Framework and the Early Years Learning Framework;
- Experience working as an Assistant Educator in a Childcare and Education environment.
- Current First Aid Certificate and Asthma & Anaphylaxis certificates
- Current Working with Children's Check
If you are seeking a long-term career in the early year’s sector then we are keen to hear from you.
'Guardian Childcare & Education is committed to the safety and wellbeing of all children and their welfare will always be our first priority. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered, and our policies, procedures and practices will ensure that child protection issues will be approached and managed in a way to ensure the best outcomes for all children.'