About this job
- Be a suitably qualified Learning Support Teacher;
- Be supportive of the Catholic Ethos of the College;
- Have experience in case management including liaising with pastoral leaders, parents and external professionals
- Be passionate about quality teaching;
- Possess a vision of holistic curriculum;
- Be able to differentiate the curriculum to suit student needs;
- Be able to be part of a collaborative professional learning team;
- Have excellent organisational, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Have a commitment to ongoing professional learning;
- Be committed to supporting student wellbeing.
- Knowledge and experience in learning technology to stimulate interest in students’ learning.
- Experience in working with students who have self-care needs – feeding, toileting and mobility.
Applicants who are not currently working in a Broken Bay systemic school must have a 4 year training qualification to be eligible to apply for any teaching position in the Diocese.
All applicants for teaching positions must complete a Teacher Application Form available on our website https://www.csodbb.catholic.edu.au/careers/Job-Application-Packages- and include a letter addressing the essential/specific criteria for the position. This must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Further information about teaching in the Diocese can be found on our website:www.csodbb.catholic.edu.au
Please note that successful applicants must meet the requirements of the Working with Children Check
Applicants will be contacted when casual work becomes available.