About this job
About the role
- As the Program Coordinator you will design, manage and lead an established program and a fantastic, supportive team.
- You will plan healthy eating menus and incorporate fun child driven programs based on both the interests and passions of children at your program and the strengths and skills of you and your team
- You will have access to an existing pool of trained and qualified casual staff for any ratio/last minute shifts, as well as a staffing support team
- We value our links with the school and wider community, so your role will allow you to network with the school, foster existing this into your programming
- You will plan healthy eating menus and incorporate fun child driven programs based on both the interests and passions of children at your program and the strengths and skills of you and your team.
- Before School Care (7.00am-9.00am) and
- After School Care (3.00pm-6.00pm)
- Six additional administration hours per week
- The role is permanent part time, so only candidates with full availability will be considered
Experience / Qualifications
- Diploma in Children's Services or Early Childhood Education and Care; OR
- Degree in Primary Education, Secondary or Early Childhood Studies or equivalent; OR
- Diploma or Degree in Recreation; Sport Science; Leisure Studies; Social and Behavioural Science or Nursing
- Supervising Officer Certificate (OR willing to apply for)
- First Aid, Asthma, Anaphylaxis and CPR trained (highly desirable)
A current Employee Working with Children's Check is a must for this role.
Apply now to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will join an industry-leading provider with a great culture, as we continue ‘building brighter futures together’!