About this job
The role is based in our Summer Hill Campus. The role will require you to be a proactive and customer service focused Support Officer and be an active contributor to the ICT Services team.
- Provide Level 1 and Level 2 ICT Technical Support for all Trinity Grammar School staff.
- Provide support for 1:1 BYOD laptop and iPad program.
- Assist in the configuration, deployment and maintenance of the Standard Operating Environment
- Collaborate with ICT staff to facilitate the delivery of special projects
- Be responsible for ensuring all jobs in the Helpdesk Platform are prioritised and actioned in accordance to the ICT Service Delivery Standards.
- Support the ICT Service Delivery Manager in ensuring that ICT Services, Functions and Operations are working as expected.
The successful candidate will have:
- Demonstrated a high level of Customer Service when dealing with Technical Support queries spanning more than 3 years.
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability in prioritising individual tasks through to completion.
- Strong customer service orientation and attention to detail.
Desired skills required for this role include:
- Support experience with Microsoft Windows and Apple OSX operating systems
- Office 365 and Other cloud based technologies
- Active Directory Experience
- Applications support including MS Office and Acrobat Products
- Basic Hardware support supporting and installing printers and peripherals Environment.
- Network Patching, Firewall, Router, switches and other Networking knowledge.
Desired formal education and certification:
- Microsoft and/or other Industry Technical Certifications
- ITIL Foundations or greater
- OSX Support Essentials.