VATE’s English Language Mini-Method has been running successfully for many years. Whether you are already teaching English Language, or will be in the future, the Mini-Method is a great way to prepare for teaching Units 1, 2, 3 and 4 in 2021 and beyond. Each session will be delivered live online (Zoom) from 4.30-6.00pm. Registration also includes access to presenter notes and resources.
- Tracy Doig, Vermont Secondary College
- Luke Francis, Melbourne Girls Grammar
- Natalie Gleeson, St Francis Xavier College
- Marlya MacNeill, Mazenod College
- Rebecca Swain, Carey Baptist Grammar School
Both full and half programs (U1-2) or (U3-4) available.